Friday, October 10, 2014

Hello!

Hi everyone, and wow- well if you're reading this than welcome to my blog! I'm honored, actually. I didn't think any humans would be interested in the life of a little ol' fashion doll. My name is Rapunzel. Well, I'm modelled to look like Rapunzel. So I guess it's only appropriate I keep her name too! I'm getting settled into my new home and am still a little shocked that S offered up her laptop to blog on. I've never blogged before (It's not exactly a skill they teach in the Disney Store!) so I hope you all will be patient as I work on getting my first picture post up. In the meantime feel free to comment or follow if you so wish. Anything is welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and goodnight!

-Rapunzel

2 comments:

  1. Yay, another princess blogger! I can't wait to get to know you better and neither can MyLittleMegara!

    Meg (of Meg: My Life in Purple and Plastic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg,

    I second those thoughts! I hadn't even considered that there might be other princesses around. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete