Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm Melting!

Okay the title lied- I'm not really melting. Hopefully that's to your relief, reader! As some of you may have heard it's been snowing like crazy out in the Northeast, but I can't say the same about here. Everything outside my home is muddy, wet, and just generally icky. So for now that outside post will be on the back burner. I don't have anything else to add for today except that I'll be conducting an interview with our very own Ariel for the next post. So make sure to check back!

-Rapunzel

4 comments:

  1. Ugh about the weather. We might get a big snow storm this weekend but I think we'll probably just get more rain, too... yuck.

    But I look forward to Ariel's interview!

    Meg <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rapunzel,
    I'm always thrilled when I discover a doll who blogs. Reading about life from a doll's perspective helps me to understand my own dolls better. Your blog shows a lot of potential, and it will be interesting to see where you go with it.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Treesa! Seeing your comment made coming back to this blog a little bit brighter! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog and I hope your dolls are too. Do you have many of them?

      -Rapunzel

      Delete
    2. Dear Rapunzel,
      I have an 'extensive collection' I guess you could say. Put another way, I probably have too many. But then again I've sort of been collecting for a while. I got my first Barbie doll when I was about three years old and I still have her. If you're interested in meeting some of the dolls in my collection, feel free to check out my blog.
      fashiondollmemoirs.blogspot.com
      P.S. I say 'my' blog but it's really my dolls' blog. They're the ones in charge of posting.
      Signed, Treesa

      Delete